PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln Town Coupe convertible

Jyrkia
August 14th, 2021, 05:02 AM
Hi,

Anyone has Lincoln Town Coupe convertible?

Br,

Jyrki

dave42
August 14th, 2021, 02:27 PM
I don't know that anyone on this site has one. Plenty of pictures on Google. Strange-looking. :)

Jyrkia
August 15th, 2021, 02:47 AM
[ Plenty of pictures on Google. Strange-looking. :)[/QUOTE]

But so nice.. Just started to looking for one. I have had several Lincolns Town Cars mainly 76,77,95 and 96. Now I have only one Lincoln, -79 Town Coupe which I purchase a couple of years ago fron it´s first owner in Georgia. Mint car only 40k on clock. I would like to share pictures of it but don´t know how to do it. This Lincoln fever seem´s to be permanent. :) So if anyone knows convertible for sale, please let me know. I have search from Ebay and Graigslist. Is there some others sites where to look for?

Br,
Jyrki

Jyrkia
August 15th, 2021, 02:50 AM
I might got it, how to add pictures.

dave42
August 15th, 2021, 07:08 AM
If I recall, you might have to make a minimum number of posts (not many) before the site lets you posts pics.

Yeah, I'd say you have had the Lincoln Fever for a while! :)
What year range are you looking for?

LeDe03
August 15th, 2021, 07:20 AM
If I recall, you might have to make a minimum number of posts (not many) before the site lets you posts pics.

Yeah, I'd say you have had the Lincoln Fever for a while! :)
What year range are you looking for?

:( It appears we've lost the attachment uploader function in last month's site crash, and it hasn't been seen since.....

Every pic I try to upload is rejected, with the fubar loader claiming I've already posted the pic to the last thread I tried to post one in. Thing is, these are brand new pics I'm trying to post that have never been posted here before.

Jyrkia
August 15th, 2021, 09:22 AM
[What year range are you looking for?[/QUOTE]

I think that they are only made between 1976 and 1979. Rather we would like to have 1979.

Br,

Jyrki