View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2014, 09:42 AM
2014 Lincoln Navigator

mark95man has much to be proud ofmark95man has much to be proud ofmark95man has much to be proud ofmark95man has much to be proud ofmark95man has much to be proud ofmark95man has much to be proud ofmark95man has much to be proud ofmark95man has much to be proud ofmark95man has much to be proud of
Family? My Dad passed away in 1969 while I was overseas in the Army-got caught in a bad draft in 1967. When I arrived home, I found my sister took my mother's diamond ring as Mom didn't need it anymore as her husband was dead. My brother wanted Dad's car as Dad couldn't use it anymore. All took place in the HOSPITAL moments after my Father died. They also wanted two thirds of his Estate. That's what I walked into and STOPPED in a heart beat.

Families are fine until a death takes place, then the fighting for $$ is in full progress. My wife, son, daughter & I cared for my mother for over 20years. After her passing we relocated and I'll have nothing to do with what was once called my family. All of Mom's stuff was donated to charity. I used all of her $$$ + mine for her care. Money well SPENT!

AND many thanks for the cards, letters and packages you DIDN'T send me while I was overseas in the Army.

My venting is now completed--sorry for that!